Friday, March 25, 2011

Which do you want first?

The good news: I finished 2 more pairs of socks tonight, bringing my total to 3 pairs.

The bad news: That means I have 3 pairs left.

The good news: Out of the three pairs I have left, one socks is finished, one is halfway finished and one is almost finished.

The bad news: The sixth pair has not even been started yet and one of the pairs that has been started is for a man with large feet.

The good news:  My LYS had a UFO party tonight and for every project you finished they gave you a 20% off coupon for your ENTIRE PURCHASE - good through JULY!!  So now I have 2 coupons!!

The bad news: 6 days left.  5 socks left.  I don't like that math (I don't like math at all, really, but this math is particularly disturbing).

The good news:  This is just a crazy, self-imposed knitting goal and if I don't finish, nothing bad will happen.  I'd really like to finish though...

No comments:

Post a Comment