Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A Letter

Dear Blog,

It's only been ten days and I'm already ignoring you.  I know I should be giving you more attention, especially in this important early stage of our relationship.  However, I assure you that it's not you, it's me.  I'm just not ready to be in a committed relationship right now.  No - I don't have another blog (I can barely handle you, let alone 2 of you) but remember that thing I was saying?  About not being able to pick just one thing?  Well I wasn't lying.  And so I started this year off with great intentions and started this knitting project, which was interrupted by another knitting project which I couldn't really focus on because I was reading this book (American Rose, by Karen Abbott) which I've been anticipating for about 2 years) on my Kindle (which I got for Christmas - LOVE IT!) but I was interrupted because I saw my friend who let me borrow Catching Fire which I tried not to start right away but didn't succeed at.  Plus I have to work and I'm taking all these extra hours this month and I'm pretty sure I mentioned I have 4 jobs (is it 4?  It might be 5.)  So you can see that I'm not sure how often I can post just now because I got new yarn in the mail yesterday and cast on for a new blanket right away (it's a wedding gift and needs to be finished by February 26 - you know how I love deadline knitting!) .  

Thank you for being understanding.  I promise I'm not always like this.

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment